OPSI can provide licenced, trained and equipped crowd control security officers to licenced venues in Melbourne and regional Victoria. Our crowd control security officers are handpicked for each venue so compliment and work with the venue staff. We understand that our crowd controllers are often the first and the last person your guests or patrons see when entering and leaving your venue.
Our team is dressed to suit the venue from suits to polo tops and a puffer jacket if required. We consult with each venue to ensure that you are getting what you pay for.
Here are a few of the thing our team of OPSI crowd control personnel can provide:
- Control of entry into your venue as well as checking for underage or intoxicated customers.
- Monitoring crowd or individual behaviour and communicating any potential issues to staff.
- Managing any abusive, aggressive, or violent behaviour with a focus on diffusing any situations before they escalate further.
- Taking care of first aid or crucial care in the aftermath of an incident or altercation.
- Assisting with and coordinating any emergency evacuation of your venue or event that may be required.
- Monitoring the headcount of patrons in the venue.
- Our staff communicate with the venue management throughout the shift to ensure any areas of concern are passed across.
At On Point Security & Investigation Pty Ltd we work to be part of the venue team to complement the venue to ensure your patrons and guests have a great time in a safe environment.