Event Security plays an important role to ensuring visitors and vendors are kept safer and protected against the behaviour of specific individuals. OPSI provides all the needs for any event.
Carefully screened, highly trained security officers who are sensitive to your unique business environment provides the safety and security you require with the professionalism you desire. You choose the type and style of uniform that expresses the function of the security officers at your site or event. You can choose from various looks, from an enforcement to business casual to our concierge look.
Your physical security needs are provided at the site level by our risk management team, alongside an established security company that uses best practices in recruiting, training, and customer service and quality assurance.
We will expertly manage your account and security program. Your account is managed by a experienced team that knows your security needs. Your team member is supported by accessible, accountable management resources that focus on quality and response.
Here are a few of the thing our team of OPSI crowd control personnel can provide:
- Monitoring and control of entry into your venue as well as checking for underage or intoxicated customers.
- Monitoring crowd or individual behaviour and communicating any potential issues to staff.
- Managing any abusive, aggressive, or violent behaviour with a focus on diffusing any situations before they escalate further.
- Taking care of first aid or crucial care in the aftermath of an incident or altercation.
- Assisting with and coordinating any emergency evacuation of your venue or event that may be required.
- We monitor the headcount of patrons, to ensure that numbers do not go beyond the capacity of the venue.
- Our staff communicate with the venue management or bar supervisors throughout the shift.
We provide all the equipment needed to undertake the tasks such as counters, radios, sign in registers and first aid kits if needed. At OPSI we aim to work with the venue to become part of the team and to complement the services being provided.